Midi Press Release
Our customers have voted...
5th Best German Restaurant!
Mon - Thu
Closed:New Year’s Day, Memorial
Day, 4th of July, Labor Day,
Day. Christmas Eve 2:30 pm
- Bottled wine 20% off with dinner
- Königsberger Klopse (Meatballs/Caper Sauce)
- 10x10 Wine. 10 wine selections for $10.
- Schwenkbraten (Marinated Pork Chops)
- Pork Schnitzel 50% off with purchase off a beverage
- Schweinehaxe (Pork Hocks)
- Hackbraten (Meatloaf)
- Kids 10 and under eat free from kids menu
-$5.50 Martinis after 6:00 pm
- Lachs mit Rieslingsosse (Pecan Crusted Salmon)
-Reinischer Sauerbraten (Marinated Beef Roast)
- Hunrucker Schweinebraten (Herbed Pork Roast)
- $5.50 Bloody Mary's All Day!
Mon-Thu 4-close - Prix Fixe Dinner available
Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4:00-6:00 pm
- Rail Cocktails $4.00
- 16 oz German Draught Beer $4.00
House Wine $4.00
- Appetizers $6.00
Culinary & Entertainment Calendar
A True German Experience...
The Winzer Stube German Restaurant offers the most authentic and
delicious German food and spirits this side of
"The Rhine" and has been voted "Best German Restaurant" by City
German recipes are carefully recreated by owner Marie Schmidt
directly from the
Mosel, Rhein and Alsace regions of Germany.
Located on the beautiful St. Croix River in Hudson, Wisconsin, you'll enjoy
the comfortable ambiance and decor of Winzer Stube, with its delightful wine
cellar atmosphere, friendly service, and great food.
Combined with complete selection of German Wines, Beers, Ales
and Liquors, and the Winzer Stube becomes an experience you
won't soon forget.
Make your reservation today - 1 (715) 381-5092
Marie Schmidt New Owner of the Midi Restaraunt
Need more information? See our FAQ's